What We Offer
Our Inspections include the evaluation of all major components in a building, which establishes the components current condition, remaining design life, and any immediate and future repairs that are necessary.
This type of inspection includes the evaluation of the following components:
- Building envelope - roof and sidewalls, including windows and doors
- Fire suppression and life safety systems
- Hardscape - walks, roadways, drives, and parking areas
- Interior finishes - floors, walls, and ceilings
- Roof system - surface material, condition, age, and remaining useful life
- Podium and Landscaping
- Structure - concrete, steel, and wood components
- Stormwater drainage
The final property condition assessment report includes:
- Full narrative description of current condition and relevant photos
- The estimated remaining useful life of major components
- Recommendations for upgrades and maintenance protocols
- A summary report highlighting areas of concern
We determine the best possible sequence of construction operations and develop a detailed schedule and budget with our expertise.
Our experienced construction consultant professionals provide effective leadership, sharp attention to detail, and a valued partnership you can count on throughout the life of your project.
Our construction consultants possess the engineering and construction experience to provide real-world, cost-effective solutions to the everyday challenges that owners, contractors, engineers, and architects face throughout the construction process. From the initial concept to project closeout, we assist our clients in facilitating and coordinating the construction process to mitigate complex problems.
We help to create a comprehensive bid format for contractors that includes a clear and concise bidding document.
We provide bid evaluation to help Owners through the process of examining and comparing bids to achieve pre-established goals.
Understanding the expectations of our clients is our priority. To develop a successful project, you need precise planning and execution from all project team members working together to achieve common goals for project timelines, quality of work, and budget.
Product warranty is only valid if the product is installed per the manufacture's specifications. We understand the importance of receiving your product warranty. Often, the crew that started the job does not finish the job, and the product application shown by the product representative is not followed. We will ensure that all parties involved are always following the manufacturer's specifications, ensuring a warrantable product